Sales Admin – Nad Al-Shiba
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Maintain the buildings’ security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filling important documents, and communicating relevant information.
- Administrative tasks, and documents.
- Arrange for creation and distribution of presentation and supporting documents.
- Monitor and organize inventory while effectively tracking new services and products for sale.
- Collaborate with the sales manager in weekly meeting by creating and maintaining month-end sales reports.
- Coordinate with the Brokerage companies to hold an orientation meeting with the sales team to explain all the details of the projects.
- Handling Marketing channels that generate leads and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram,…etc).
- Handling CRM.
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
If you not found any contact details to apply this job in above description, please use below given option to send CV direct to recruiter.