Purchasing Supervisor – Saudi German Hospital
- Responsible for negotiations to ensure the best possible cost and developing “win-win” strategies that achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Develop and implement a strategy for selecting sources and suppliers locally.
- Implement supplier agreements/contracts by working with suppliers and communicating with other departments to reach an agreement on contract terms and conditions.
- Reviewing all supply orders issued by the procurement team prior to issuance to suppliers accurately and ensuring the correct quantities, prices, payment method, and any other information.
- Analyze all procedures for purchase, agree to all supply orders, evaluate all competitive bidding and bid requests, and prepare all competitive agreements.
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
If you not found any contact details to apply this job in above description, please use below given option to send CV direct to recruiter.