Learning Support Assistant
Are you a great team player and an excellent communicator?
Do you have experience working with children on the autism spectrum (ASD)?
Are you looking for work in the Watford area?
I am working with mainstream primary schools in Watford who are looking for LSA’s (Learning Support Assistants) with great knowledge and understanding of the autism spectrum to work 1:1 with children with ASD.
The individual will assist with the contribution of helping students day-to-day achieve to the best of their ability.
Learning Support Assistants have a varied role within the classroom and school including assisting the teacher/ working with individuals or groups of children, organising and running activities and producing displays and resources.
The school can offer you:
– Amazing children with a love of learning
– Opportunities for professional development
– A committed and friendly staff team
The ideal candidate will:
– Have experience supporting children on the Autistic spectrum
– Have the skills to work effectively with children in an engaging way
– Have secure skills in Mathematics and English
– Have a passion for learning
– Have a desire to help each child reach his/her full potential
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Cara on 01582 811 878 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your local registration.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and reference checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
If you not found any contact details to apply this job in above description, please use below given option to send CV direct to recruiter.