Food and Beverage Attendant (Snack Bar)
Few vacancies in the following location:
- Watervliet, NY
Relocation expenses reimbursed
$11.65 to $13.60 per hour
Most individuals will be brought in at the Step 1 rate of pay which is $11.65 per hour
Watervliet’s Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Division is a comprehensive network of quality support and leisure services that enhances the lives of Soldiers, Civilians, Families, military retirees and other eligible participants. Their vision is to be the driving force for programs and services that provide the foundation for the Army’s home by increasing Soldier and Family resiliency, restoring balance, enhancing recruitment, readiness and retention for Soldiers and Families.
- In a Snack Bar prepares a limited variety of short order fast food items such as hamburgers, hot dogs, fish and chicken sandwiches, pizzas, French fries, etc.
- Cleans other work areas to include walls, floors, equipment, and storage areas.
- Accepts food orders from patrons.
- Coordinates food and beverage needs for special events, not limited to preparing and serving food and cleaning work areas.
- May work on a mobile eating cart driving around to deliver food and drink to patrons.
- Serves as cashier in the snack bar, receiving payment by cash or charge and completes cash report at the end of assigned shift.
- Provides supply order list to supervisor for needed fast food items, condiments, and other necessary supplies.
Occasional travel – You will be expected to travel to and from various Snack Bar locations on the Arsenal on a daily basis.
If you not found any contact details to apply this job in above description, please use below given option to send CV direct to recruiter.