3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
About the Job
We are looking for a Document Controller to prepare, manage, and file documents for our projects.
Document Controller responsibilities include typing contracts, archiving files, and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience reviewing technical documents along with the ability to spot errors.
Ultimately, you’ll support our procedures maintaining transparent, up-to-date, and easily traceable documents.
- Copy, scan, and store documents
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of the agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
0 to 2 years
About this Company
Daltex was founded in 1964, by the visionary Dr. A. Samir El Naggar, who managed to utilize the developments in Egypt’s economical advances to be able to built on it and take the advantage that Egypt plays and what the role of Daltex has tried to be involved and be part of… (More)
If you not found any contact details to apply this job in above description, please use below given option to send CV direct to recruiter.